Saturday, July 24, 2010

March 2, 2010

hey so i just got my ¨trunky papers.¨ it is something that they give you six months before you go home to make sure all the information is right. so i am going to list the things that you need to give me.

1. i need the stake presidents email address. (it is president ostler, right?)
2. i need to know if you are going to come pick me up. i want to know what you want to do. there are not a lot of parents that come pick up their kids. i am fine with just going home with my group. but tell me what you want to do.
3. i need to know if our stakes name has changed.
4. i am pretty sure that the ward is called Lehi Crossing, is that right?
5. the airport is called Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, right?

that is all that i need to know. please have this stuff ready for me on monday because i have to have it in the office in two weeks. i love you all a lot. i hope you all have a good week. be safe and i hope you get better mom. les quiero mucho. chao chao.

elder blake smith

No comments:

Post a Comment