Saturday, July 24, 2010

August 24, 2009




Dear Family,

Well how is life going in the good old AZ??? Sounds pretty good. Wow so bryce emailed me which was good. But one thing really stood out. MICHAEL HAS A CAR!!!!!! I still cant imagine one of bryces friends having a car. I think that is more scary than an argentine driving. Which trust me, it is scary. So bryce, i dont really get this night goggles thing. It is actually a pair of night goggle of you just use them for the game. I did get it. Tell me. Well, oh mom i got the pictures that you sent me. I got the ones from brady´s returrn home and also of the dogs. I am not going to lie. Those dogs are a little creepy looking. Ha ha. Also, bishop sato wrote me which was really nice of him. Which reminds me and i have to write him now. Ha ha he tried to write a little in spanish. Lets just say it was pretty funny and reminded me of the spanish i had in the mtc. Ha ha bad. Well lets see. We had a really good week. On Tuesday we went to mendoza for a special conference with elder bowen a seventy from buenos aires. It was way way good. He talked about a lot of different stuff and how we can teach people better. He is way cool. It was a very spiritual experience but then they people in the dang bus company had to ruin it. They put on some movie which was horrible. There were words on there that i have not heard in like a year. I think they said the f word not joking like 75 times. It had all the other words too. Drugs and not too good of sceens. We asked the bus company if they could change the movie and they said no. We asked why. They said it was the only one they had. We asked them to turn down the volume because there are a ton of bad words and the people are just reading the words on the bottom. He said no they want to special affects. He started yelling at us saying if we dont want to watch this kind of movie we have to rent a whole bus to our selves. Which makes me reeallly mad too is that there was like 5 little kids watching it. Oh how i was mad at that guy. So we just tried blocking out the yelling of swear words out of ears. So we just talked to whole time really loud trying to block it out. I talked with elder canaza from buenos aires. He is way cool.

On Saturday night we went and made a thing called pasta frola with a inactive member for the baptism. They were really good but they took for ever. I dont have that kind of patience. I guess the most important thing that happened this week was yesterday. It was a great church meating and everyone was happy. Why???? BECAUSE SANTA LUCÍA GOT A BAPTISM!!!! Ha ha everyone came up to us and said. Thanks elders you both did what elders havnet done inyears here in this ward. It made me feel really good. Well becuasei was feeling kinda a bad that i have four transfers here andonly 3 baptisms. Well 3 is really good for this area. But what is good is that they are baptisms that will stay. Well lets just say that raul was a little nervous. He took a while to change into his clothing. But everything went well. We got into the water and i baptized raul alberto meaurio. When he came up from the water he told me. Man i fell good and he gave me a hug. It was one of the best experiences i have had on the mission. Oh and he gave ma a golf book in spanish. It is really funny. It has words like ¨el swing¨ ha ha they just couldnt come up with the word in spanish i guess. But what he wrote in the back of the book was the best. He told me that he is going to give me a part of his land so if i want to go back to argentina i have a part of his land for my house . ha ha. He is awesome. I sent some pictures to go a long with it. Another good thing from the baptism is that people havebeen giving us reference like crazy. They finally trust the missionaries again. I guess they had some pretty bad missionaries in the past. So that is something else that is good. Well we had a really good week and i hope you all have a good week. Jenna, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!!!I love you all so much. Chau chau.




1. PRESIDENT SANNI, ELDER SNOW, RAUL AND I
2. JUANA(WHO I BAPTIZED A WHILE AGO) AND THE HERMANA QUIROGA.







1. ME AND HERMANO SANCHEZ. HE STARTED CRYING YESTERDAY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT YESTERDAY WAS MY LAST WEEK. HA HA HE WAS SO HAPPY THAT I STILL HAVE ONE MORE WEEK.
2.ME AND JUAN PABLO. HE HELPED WITH THE JOKE WE PULLED ON ELDER SNOW. HE IS REALLY FUNNY.
3. ME AND THE OBISPO (BISHOP) CHACÓN.
4. ME AND GABRRIEL. A REALLY CRAZY LITTLE 6 YEAR OLD
5. ME AND DAVID. HE IS THE BEST PING PONG PLAYER I HAVE SEEN. I HAVE ONLY BEAT HIM ONCE AND I THINK HE LET ME.
6. ME ANDRAUL ANDSOME OF THE BISHOPS FAMILY.






HERE ARE SOME PICTURES!!!!!
1. SOME RANDOM CLEANING SIGN THAT HAS REALLY HORRIBLE COMPUTER ANIMATED PEOPLE CLEANING THE CHAPEL. I THOUGHT IT WAS A PRETTY FUNNY SIGN SO I TOOK A PICTURE OF IT.
2.ELDER SNOW AND I TRAVELING TO MENDOZA.
3.ELDER SPRAGUE(IN MY ZONE) AND A ZONE LEADER ELDER KNIGHT
4.ELDER CANAZA(FRON BUENOS AIRES) AND I RETURNING TO SAN JUAN
5. ELDER BEREZAY AND ELDER SMITH(FROM CANADA)







1. ELDER SNOW AND HIS MANY FAKE GLASSES THAT HE HAS.
2.ELDER SNOW HA HA
3. ME AND A PAIR OF FAKE GLASSES
4. ME AND ÁNGEL PÁEZ. A KID FROM THE WARD
5. RAUL AT HIS BAPTISM YESTERDAY.
6. RAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment