Monday, October 17, 2011

September 13, 2010

Family,
Wow, the time has come!!!
That is so crazy. I am in the mission office right now. I am using the mission computer so i cant use it for to long. i am so glad that weston is elder now. i am so happy for him. i am glad you all had a great spiritual day yesterday. yesterday was the hardest day of my mission. a lot of tears of me and other people and it was really good but really sad. i will tell you more when i get home. i wont write a lot. money i am doing fine. i think. my suit cases can only be really light and my backpack is really heavy. if they dont chech my backpack than i am good. if they do i will have to pay like 150 dollars. lets just hope that that doesnt happen. after i get home i am ok with anything. lets just do el charro. it is a little closer. not like that is important we wont be walking. YYYYYAAAAYYY. well i love you all so much and i will see you in like 2 days. tonight we eat dinner with presdient and tomorrow we leave. i love you all. chau chau
Elder Blake smith

No comments:

Post a Comment